Saturday, August 13, 2011

Family Vacation

So it has been a while since I posted on here.. and I am so sorry. Life has been crazy, giving us lots of turns, loops and flips. We have been so blessed over the past few months, God is good. Slowly I will update you with all that is going on in life. Lets start here, our trip to Almanor. Do to both Matt and I working, we made it up on either side of the family trip. Our two weekends in Almanor were amazing! I am so grateful for time away, time with family and a needed vacation. While we were there we spent time by the lake, in the house hanging out, going for walks, just enjoying each others company. We were very blessed by this time away.

almanor trip

almanor trip-2

almanor trip-3

almanor trip-4

almanor trip-5

almanor trip-4

almanor trip-6

almanor trip-7

almanor trip-12

almanor trip-15

almanor trip-9

No comments:

Post a Comment