Thursday, May 5, 2011

International Dinner--- Greek

So this is very, very late--- due to camera loading issues. I forgot my camera and had to borrow the Blofksy’s camera, I know me, forget my camera--- shocking. However, the wait is over. The Blofsky’s hosted this international dinner and chose Greek as our theme. Sarah made Gyros that were amazing! Matt and I brought Greek roasted potatoes which consist of potatoes, lots of herbs, olive oil, and feta cheese; along with Greek green beans. The night was topped off with a game of Apples to Apples while we pigged out on the very sweet sweets that the Story’s brought. Kari made amazing Greek almond cookies, baklava and honey sesame sweets. Oh my gosh--- I was stuffed by the end of the night. Everything was so amazing, and I am loving this dinner club we have started. Can’t wait for this month! Enjoy--- cause we did!

easter-3

easter-4easter-5

easter-2easter

easter-7

easter-8

easter-9

No comments:

Post a Comment