Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A weekend in the Bay…

We were blessed to have just come off a relaxing week.. okay, maybe not relaxing. My husband had the week off and we took full advantage of that! It started with a trip down to San Jose to visit family. Saturday we headed out to Claytons baseball game (where he got two hits), and finished up the night with a family dinner. It was so nice to hang out with my cousins, aunt and uncle, and grandparents. It was a great night. Of course I had to bring my camera along! The rest of the weekend was filled with more family time, a little shopping and ended with a great dinner with Aunt Laurie and Carson. All in all, our weekend was a success! The rest of our week was filled with International Dinner, mentor meeting, catching up with out of town friends and a blessed Easter. More pictures and posts to come (I got real far behind on my week off..) but for now, here are some pictures from our time on Saturday with family. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed time with family.

Home, dress, run

Home, dress, run-3

Home, dress, run-5

Home, dress, run-6

Home, dress, run-10

Home, dress, run-11

Home, dress, run-12

Home, dress, run-13

No comments:

Post a Comment