Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crafts, crafts and more crafts…

So there is only so much house cleaning, chores and activities that don’t involve spending money that one can do during a period of unemployment. So today I did something different. Today I crafted. Yep, I pulled out the sewing machine, hot-glue gun and fabric… I made crafts, a mess, then cleaned it all up again. The best part was… this whole day of crafts only cost me $3.99. AMAZING! I made flower clips for my hair and headbands/hats for newborn photography (bring on the baby girls!), a new fun and funky strap cover for my camera and a picture frame (which will be given away as a gift). It has been a while since I have explored my crafty side. I really enjoyed revisiting this long lost hobby. Here are some pictures of my craft time… Enjoy!
sunset-craft-8
sunset-craft-9
sunset-craft-10
LOVE my fuzzy, bright, fun camera strap cover!!!
sunset-craft-4
sunset-craft-11
sunset-craft-5
sunset-craft-6
sunset-craft-7

No comments:

Post a Comment