Friday, April 8, 2011

Time with a nephew..

Today I was blessed to spend some incredible time with my nephew.. He is developing his own personality.. and it is active, determined and fun. I truly think that being an aunt rocks! I love spending time with both David and Jonathan. Today Jonathan and I went for a run with Sarah, ate some great snacks and yes, we had a photo-shoot. Carolyn brought over the cutest outfit… and being the photography junkie I am, I could not pass up the opportunity. It was an amazing morning, and I am so grateful for my fridays with Jonathan and all opportunities I have to bond and connect with my nephews. They are pretty special if I do say so myself. Here are some pictures from our day..

jonathon

jonathon-2

jonathon-3

jonathon-4

we LOVE apple slices… yumm..

jonathon-5

jonathon-6

jonathon-7

look at my nephew, only 6mo old and already eating up the Word..

jonathon-8

jonathon-9

jonathon-10

jonathon-11

jonathon-12

No comments:

Post a Comment