Friday, September 30, 2011

Lots has happened--- lots to say!

So much has happened since I last posted--- the Harvey's have been busy, busy, busy! With me working four ten hour days, matt coaching volleyball, and a desire to make our house a home---- weekends have been crammed full! A friend of mine makes “word blocks”--- when I saw them, I had to have them. They fit perfectly with the “vision” I had for our living room walls. Matt and I picked out a verse we would like to live by as a family--- Romans 12:9-13. “Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil, cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor serving the Lord. Be joyful in home, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.” We also chose other words, that we hope our home will constantly display. We gave all this information to Kristi and she blessed us so much! I am soo grateful to Kristi, they turned out better than I could have ever expected! Our living room is warm, inviting, and tells our story--- I love our home. Here are some pictures of our living room.

ramdom-16ramdom-17

ramdom-20

ramdom-18

ramdom-19

Keep following for updates on our yard, our family, and our lives--- thank for stopping by!

1 comment: